Join Pro-Abortion Advocates to rally for abortion access!
Abortion rights and access organizations in Dallas will hold a rally at Dallas City Hall to protest the Supreme Court decision for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization case that will be released in June.
If you plan to attend, here is some important info to know:
- Be mindful of weather conditions. Bring water, sunscreen, umbrella, and anything else you think you may need.
- Street parking is available around City Hall Plaza. Meters will be in effect.
- We will not have bathroom access.
- Feel free to bring folding chairs.
- No signs with hate speech or profanity. Make sure you’re not inadvertently stigmatizing abortion. This resource from Physicians for Reproductive Health has great information.
Ultrices vitae auctor eu augue ut lectus. Sed adipiscing diam donec adipiscing tristique. Convallis tellus id interdum velit. Integer eget aliquet nibh praesent tristique. Iaculis nunc sed augue lacus viverra vitae congue eu consequat.